Saturday, April 14, 2012

Daily routine that gives the best workout of your life

Here is what I do to get the best workout for my health

The biggest thing that I use is Body Fortress Whey Protein (available at Amazon). Right after a workout I mix 16 ounces of (Organic lowfat milk)-regular non-organic milk is loaded with things that are terrible for you. Organic costs more but in this case is worth it. I mix the 16 ounces milk with one scoop of the protein powder and add in a banana for the potassium. Mix this up for 1 minute and I have a delicous shake that delivers all my muscles need to grow stronger for the next time. I do take a Centrum daily but that is it as far as supplements go.

The biggest thing if you want to get stronger and or bigger is to be smart about your workouts. I do ZERO exercises that target only one muscle such as bicep curls. That is a waste of time. After about one hour your body starts to undergo depletion in which your body is starved for energy sources..After a hard one hour workout STOP and give your body what it needs. I do 20-30 minutes of intense CORE exercises every other day (tons of stuff on YouTube) you can mix this up. What I do is one exercise after the other after the other for one minute each. I usually pick about 6 exercises...Once I have done them all I rest for a minute of two and do them a second time. If I have a few minutes left I do jumping jacks till the time runs out. (onlinestopwatch.com is great it gives you a timer on your computer). a typical week is like this for me.

Here is my daily routine

Monday- Full Body Blast- 20-30 mins Core- Jerk and Clean 3 sets of 10 -pushups 3 sets of 30 then I do 3 sets of 20 deadlifts only bringing the weight to my waist concentrating on contracting my ABS..this is the absolute best abdominal exercise you can do bar none.

Tuesday- At least 45 minutes stretching or YOGA sounds gay but keeps you limber and injury free.

Wednesday- Shoulders, Arms, and Back CORE (again) standing rear delt raise 20 x 3 Front Dumbell Raise 20 x 3 Military Press (Dumbells followed by Barbell 10 x 3 each) Hot potato squats for one minute followed by skier swings for one minute (these are on YouTube if you need to see how they are done)

Thursday Same as Tuesday

Friday--Same as Monday

Saturday Same as Tuesday and Thursday

Sunday OFF or run or whatever...

There is nothing about this workout that will not give you the best workout of your life without killing you....If you stick with this in 3 weeks time you will see the best results of your life...good luck

For workouts remember you are trying to get stronger, not be a weird bodybuilder. Stick to compound barbell lifts. Squats should the centerpiece of your workouts. I also supplement with equate (fiber: when you eat 400grams of protein you need to overdose on fiber or poops are not fun), creatine, vitamins, glucosomine and chondritin, and lots of fish oil. If you want throw in beta-alanine go ahead it won't hurt anything.

Content Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120411221807AAEUkIL

No comments:

Post a Comment