Saturday, April 14, 2012

Which Supplement can help me Loose Weight?

Question: So I'm a 20 year old female, have a BMI of 29.8 and for the past year have been trying to lose weight around my waist. I don't eat more than 2000-2100 calories a day, and I exercise 3 times a week, mostly aerobic exercising. This whole year I have probably lost 5 pounds. I don't understand whats wrong, so I want to try using a weight loss supplement. I want lose 40-50 pounds by the end of June, so which supplement will help me achieve that goal? I would also like something that only burns body fat. And any other advice would help. Thanks!

Answer1: I took weight loss pills, even steroids and illegal substance for weight loss and they give nothing but side effects. The best experience I had when it comes to weight loss is auriculotherapy, you can go to the nearest acupressure clinic for it. Mariah carey lost weight using this as well as celine dion. There are products you can also buy that works using auriculotherapy such as Aurislim, you can google it for reviews, its very cost effective. Also, I suggest 3 minutes intense cardio followed by 7 minutes normal. Its very effective as well. Do this 2 to 3 cycle.

Answer2: I think African Mango is the perfect solution for you...Many people have seen desired results. I dont have personal experience because i am already slim. Check youtube video here for more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz8cPU19usQ

Answer3: Whats wrong is how many calories you eat. You gotta put it down a bit. Make it around 1600-1800 calories. That's where you sound like you're going wrong(you can eat food 1600 calories without starvignn youreself just research the right foods). Also do you do any exercise besides the 3 times a week? You can also go for a walk bring you're mp3 with you. It just dosent sound like youre trying hard enough. Don't go to the weight loss supplements, weight loss isn't just about losing the weight its about getting youre body healthy which is what most people forget about. Are you cutting out most junk food? Just remember youre eating habits, you'll get used to them and it will seem easy. Weight loss supplements should be a last option, if youre not losing enough weight you should go to a doctor and ask him some questions, this will be the most effective way in the long run.

Content Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120329170843AA2byf7

No comments:

Post a Comment